Spiced Orange Soy Wax candle
Our range of soy wax candles are specially mixed and handpoured for us by Little Button Candle company in Faversham. The spiced orange captures pomanders and the festive season perfectly. The amalgamtion of sweet juicy oranges with classical winter spices is the perfect warm welcome into any room of the house this winter.
This candle comes complete with matchsticks sealed in a recycled glass jar.
100g Luxury Soy Wax Scented Candle
TOP NOTES: Orange
MIDDLE NOTES: Cloves
BASE NOTES: Cinnamon / Nutmeg
Burn Time Approximately 20-25 Hours
Suitable for Vegans
FOR YOUR SAFETY, AND TO MAXIMISE CANDLE LIFESPAN PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES;
- Please allow 3-4 hours on your first burn for the candle to achieve a full melt pool, that is, the molten wax reaches as near to the edge of the container as possible, this is to avoid tunneling of the wax.
- Subsequent burn times should be of sufficient length to maintain a full melt pool.
- Always ensure the wick is kept trimmed to ~5mm prior to lighting. This can be achieved by either snapping or cutting the burnt end of the wick once it is completely cooled.
- Burn candle away from flammable materials.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candle away from children and pets.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, or fans.
- Never burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Burn candle on a level and heat resistant surface.
- Be aware that container can become extremely hot.
- Do not use liquids to extinguish candle.
- Extinguish candle when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.