Santa's Little Hamper
Santa's Little Hamper offers just the right amount of assistance to get us into the Christmas spirit this December. For some it may be the twinkling of fairy lights, for others it may carrots (in Rudolph's case), but for us, it's this lovely little hamper which allows you to snuggle down with a hot chocolate and handmade biscuits on a snowy Winters night. After enjoying the contents of this hamper, you are left with a Barners reusable hessian shopping bag... wave goodbye to the naughty list!
- Parcel of 6 Biscuits of your preference. (Please check the product description of your chosen biscuit flavour for allergen information). Wrapped in baking parchment and green recycled cotton bakers twine.
- Organic Hot Chocolate, Ingredients: 72% organic cocoa solids, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter. Suitable for Vegans. Min Net weight: 230g. The packaging is eco-friendly and household compostable.
- 'Spiced Orange' scented Soy Wax candle, hand-poured into a recyclable or re-usable silver tin (100g).
- A recycled glass jar containing 20 strike anywhere, dark green dipped matches. The jar can be re-used or fully recycled in household waste.
- A reusable dark green hessian and gold sequin gift bag.
This Christmas, we have created entirely handmade hampers which are not mass produced, but carefully and skillfully crafted. We have collaborated with some of our favourite brands local to us, all of who are ethical, independent and vegan friendly. The Santa's Little Hamper includes our world famous handmade biscuits. As it's December, our coffee fixes turn into hot chocolate cravings, which is why we have included our Organic vegan 72% real cocoa that has been produced in Folkestone in Kent using fine Ecuadorian cocoa beans. In this hamper you will also discover, a beautiful hand poured soy wax candle scented with Spiced Orange, crafted by 'Little Button' who based in Faversham. Last but not least, a recycled glass jar of our signature green dipped matches to sit alongside your beautiful candle - the inscription on the bottle reads "Each new day brings light and hope".
We post our hampers in recycled (min. 70%) boxes with 100% recycled shredded kraft paper filling. Our gift notes and 'thank you' purchase notes are also printed on 60% recycled card. Please note: We do not use bubble wrap or plastic void fills.