The Night Before Christmas Hamper
Our Night Before Christmas Hamper is not strictly to be enjoyed the night before Christmas. In fact, we can confirm that this hamper is just as deliciously indugent several weeks before or even the day after Chritmas day. Packed with beautifully handmade, organic and vegan treats for you, family and friends to share in the lead up to that magical day full of food, and well, more food really. Once you have finished with the hamper you are left with a Barners reusable wooden crate made from FSC certified wood.
- Parcel of 6 handmade Organic Biscuits of your preference. (Please check the product description of your chosen biscuit flavour for allergen information). Wrapped in baking parchment and green recycled cotton bakers twine.
- Organic Hot Chocolate, Ingredients: 72% organic cocoa solids, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter. Suitable for Vegans. Min Net weight: 230g. Produced in Folkestone Kent from fine Ecuadorian cocoa beans. The packaging is eco-friendly and household compostable.
- Masala Chai tea, Rich Assam black tea, hand-blended with fiery ginger, aromatic cardamom, sweet cinnamon and vibrant red peppercorns. Best served with milk and sugar, this is a wonderfully warming, spicy treat. Made in Hythe, Kent. Ingredients: Assam black tea, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, red peppercorns. May contain traces of nuts , soya, mustard. Net weight (30g). Packaging is home compostable.
- Box of 9 Hazelnut truffles. Made in Folkestone, Kent. Contain Nuts and soya. Suitable for Vegans. Packaged in a paper box with tissue insert.
- Organic smoked paprika and peppercorn Almonds. Made in Folkestone, Kent. Net weight (170g). Packaged in a recyclable paper cone.
- Orange zest & Sea salt 72% Chocolate coated Pecans. Made in Folkestone, Kent. Vegan friendly. Net weight (170g). Packaged in a recyclable paper cone.
- 'Snowfall' scented handpoured Soy Wax candle, notes of Birchwood, Orange, cloves & pine. Silver tin is recyclable or re-usable (100g). Made in Faversham, Kent.
- A recycled glass jar containing 20 strike anywhere, dark green dipped matches. The jar can be re-used or fully recycled in household waste. Made in Folkestone, Kent.
- A reusable Barners FSC certified wooden crate made in the UK.
This Christmas, we have created entirely handmade hampers which are not mass produced, but carefully and skillfully crafted. We have collaborated with some of our favourite brands local to us, all of who are ethical, independent and vegan friendly. The Night Before Christmas Hamper includes our world famous handmade biscuits. As it's December, our coffee fixes turn into hot chocolate cravings, which is why we have included our Organic vegan 72% real cocoa that has been produced in Folkestone in Kent using fine Ecuadorian cocoa beans. In this hamper you will also discover, a beautiful hand poured soy wax candle scented with notes of clove and pinecone, crafted by 'Little Button' who based in Faversham. Last but not least, a recycled glass jar of our signature green dipped matches to sit alongside your beautiful candle - the inscription on the bottle reads "Each new day brings light and hope".
We post our hampers in recycled (min. 70%) boxes with 100% recycled shredded kraft paper filling. Our gift notes and 'thank you' purchase notes are also printed on 60% recycled card. Please note: We do not use bubble wrap or plastic void fills.